Meditation and guided meditation are not only to attain peace of mind and solace but also to manifest our mind to attract positive thoughts. Nothing is impossible, every individual on this planet can achieve what he intends to if he has a positive thought process. Like attracts like, unlike in physics! A step by step guided manifest meditation can help an individual achieve his or her wishes or desires easily.
It’s like this, if you have a goal in mind and you want to achieve it, then having a positive intent and finding ways and means in getting close to the goal itself is a great signal for success. In achieving anything in life be it a career, relationship, a happy life, finances etc it is very important to stay focused and think that you will be able to, and give your best. The most sought after and proven modality of being focused , self realisation and attain solace is by Meditation. Guided meditation along with visualisation aid as catalysts to your journey of success.
The most basic law of manifestation is “feeling is believing!” So it is important to ensure to feel good to manifest your dreams. The following are the basic laws of manifestation or attraction which we feel every individual who wishes to dream big should follow:
- Visualise and Mediate
- Gratitude and Generosity
- Conviction and Consciousness
Visualise and Meditate:
- The first step to manifest meditation is to achieve the focus, the sense of belonging, understanding the body, to stay in coherence with every breath. This is achieved with expert guided meditation or through rigorous practise.
- Choose a calm, less chaotic place and relax yourself with back upright.
- Take deep breaths, from the stomach and focus on your breathing (this comes with repeated practise), awaken your soul.
- Breathing is often considered an underdog and taken for granted, but breath is the only thing which is keeping us alive. Breathing from the stomach activates the parasympathetic nervous system alerting our mind and helping us relax.
- Allow Positive thoughts into your mind and eliminate negative or lingering thoughts trying to disturb your concentration.
- And follows with further steps of visualisation, concentration and awakening our consciousness in alignment with our subconscious mind.
Gratitude and Generosity :
Universe gives us abundance, be it life, wealth, knowledge and so on & so forth, it is our basic duty to be thankful and show our gratitude. Abundance attracts more abundance, so imagine if you start being thankful and show some generosity, you actually attract more positivity each day.
Conviction and Consciousness :
First, one should have a strong conviction that the manifestations will turn into reality.
Self doubt can not only pullback oneself but also negate the positivity which “Universe” is trying to create around you. Second, it’s not just sufficient to have a strong conviction but also crucial to be conscious about our actions or deeds. While you have a strong plan to achieve your dreams, the actions and attitude are the most important elements that you need to take note about, to attract positivity.
You may think, this is nothing but building castles in the air, how can positive thoughts or affirmations even help me change as a person or achieve something?
Try manifest meditation and you will feel it’s magical. Shagun is an experienced healer and an expert manifest meditation guide. Visit Satvatma if you are facing any difficulties in life, be it health. Career, relationship. Finances etc. Our manifest meditation will be guided intense meditation which takes anywhere around 2 hours.
To book an appointment contact Shagun on the below mentioned details