“Healing is an art, it takes time, it takes practice and it takes love.”
Human body is the most complex yet intelligent creation by god. Our body is bestowed with the power of self healing. Ailments are manifestations of imbalance in the body. When doctors advice patients “give it time”, it basically means body heals itself, if given time and love. Health is the ultimate wealth. There is a famous quote
“if there is health, there is hope. If there is hope, there is everything”
Just like there are different forms and types of medicines and treatments, there are different types of healing. The main difference between healing with mind and healing with medicines is, former is permanently eliminating the root cause and the latter is just symptomatic relief!
- Meditation Healing
- Crystal Healing
- Angel Healing
- Spiritual Healing
- Magnified Healing
‘You do not have a soul, you are the soul, your mind is the master and body is a vehicle!’ A calm and conscious mind is stronger than a laser beam. In such an alert state healing of the body happens with minimal to zero efforts.
A guided and systematic meditation can release stress, declutter mind, increase alertness, elevate positivity, scale up the happiness quotient and create a healthy mind. Have you come across people saying ‘it’s all in your mind’? It’s not just a statement it is indeed a true statement! As mentioned earlier, Mind is the Master. If Mind is healed the Body heals by itself.
Every human being face emotional turmoil in different phases of their life. Some explicitly express their concerns while a few keep them in their mind. Either case you are harming your mind and body. The best solution for clearing such pollution in mind is through guided meditation.
Our brain signals each cell in the body, therefore by practising meditation when you listen (not hear) with a conscious mind each time cells are triggered with positive signals. You will experience a sudden gush of energy and actually feel the healing transformation. Meditation is certainly not a replacement to medications or any treatment but if practised religiously, this healing method is capable of restoring wellness.
Steps while practising meditation Healing:
- Ensure a conducive calm environment with sober lights with no distractions around you.
- Get into a comfortable position, you can use props to increase the comfort.
- Start communicating with your mind not through words but long deep breaths. The deep and long breaths will bring our restless mind into a state of calmness, you can control your mind.
- Focus on a point to increase concentration. This is a crucial step in meditation, concentration allows keeping the negativity astray and just allowing soothing positive thoughts. Concentration also allows the mind not get hassled and jittery,
- When your mind is clear and the body is relaxed, next step is getting creative with visualisation. In this step you can imagine an object related to positivity happiness, love etc and focus on them to evade negative thoughts and allow stream of positivity. In the beginning if you cannot imagine an object, even chanting mantras/hymns will generate the positive thoughts.
Shagun Singh is a healer with abundance of experience in Meditation Healing. She has healed more than 120 people in over 5 large groups. People who have been guided under her, applauds her of soothing voice, intellect and enormous positivity she creates in them.